Administrative Office Professionals
Architects & Engineers
Counselors & Social Workers
Farmers, Fishers, & Lumberers
Food Service Professionals
Health Care Support Professionals
IT & Computer Professionals
Lawyers & Legal Professionals
Military & Gov’t Professionals
Personal Care Professionals
Production Work Professionals
Police, Guards & Security Professionals
Social Science Professionals
Teachers & Instructors
Technical Health Care Professionals
Safe Purchase Tips
1. No money in advance! A request for payment in advance generally always turns out to be attempted fraud. Never transfer money in advance! This applies to both cash transfer payments (e.g. via Western Union, MoneyGram, Escrow) and bank transfers. In both cases it is possible to cash the money with a false ID, and you have no recourse for getting your money back! You are taking a large risk with this type of transaction as you do not know the recipient.
2. Paperwork sent by electronic means (registration certificates and logbooks etc. sent by email) can be easily forged and does not offer any guarantee about the identity of the person selling the vehicle or that the documents are valid proof of ownership of a vehicle.
3. As a seller, take precautions against fraud. Sellers are often paid by cheque for a vehicle transaction, which turns out to not have sufficient funds. We strongly advise you not to accept cheques as a means of payment!
4. If you view any videos on or linked from Betterment Owned Bizlists that are
related to business and/or not relevant to providing a service, product or otherwise associated with business do not engage, interact, or accept such content to be true and please report activity on our
1. Make sure that you get the full payment for the services or goods that you advertise on our site before closing the deal.
2. The location you plan to meet the buyer must be a safe place.
3. Before accepting the money orders or currency notes, check them thoroughly.
4. If you receive any fake notes then contact the buyer or seller immediately as banks don’t honor them.
5. If you get orders in bulk, verify the credentials before delivering the order.
6. Ask for a valid id with a photo and address proof from the buyer.
7. Be honest with the ad you post and enjoy a direct customer experience.
8. One of the most important things is to not disclose financial or personal information other than what is needed for the payment in the free classifieds sites.
Safe Purchase Tips
1. The location must be secure where you meet the seller.
2. Also, ensure to check the items before paying.
3. Stay away from unreasonable offers, and if something is available at really low prices then the users need to check it properly.
4. Do not make an abrupt decision, especially for house rentals.
5. To enjoy a safe and dispute-free deal, it is best to inspect and collect and then pay to close the deal.
6. If you have unclear details about the item then clarify before buying.
7. Check the delivery terms, mode of payment, and the price.
8. Also, do not give anyone your financial information and select the payment option that is comfortable for you.
9. Buy the items directly from the vendor and check the goods beforehand.
10. You can also hire third-party services to know the condition of the item you are planning to purchase.
11. Compare the prices before making the purchase.